4.1.18

This must be the place - Pia Ulin






A little while ago I 've got my eye on the new book of photographer 
Pia Ulin (based in Sweden)  I read about "this must be the place" last August
at the blog of Lotta Agaton and the way she described the book it had to be a 
very beatiful and personal book, designed to perfection by the Studio.

Last holidays I finally could admire it myself after I was gladly surprised 
with this very inspiring book for Christmas! Besides the very'
 attractive cover (i have this thing with covers...) I cant stop admiring
 the images and discover more about her life and the places she lived. 


"Pia Ulin has documented her home-history (26 homes) throughout her 52 years of moving around. The homes are big and small and stretches from Stockholm, Los Angeles, Gotland, New York and some other remote places in the world. She has also included some clothing connected to some of the homes."

                                                                                                                                                           photos/styling elvs