9.3.16

details - in my bedroom




.
I love the little details... I have said it before but I really think
they always make the difference!

  Inspired by the beautiful accessories of the latest Design letters collection,
based on some new discovered patterns designed by Arne Jacobsen
that I have admired at their press presentation in Kopenhagen two weeks ago, 
I have changed things up in my bedroom by moving some things and by having some of 
my new most wanted AJ pieces around me like the floral bedcover, 
the gorgeous green AJ Royal Vintage vase and the travelbook with its geometric pattern.
All beautiful, but different pieces - I just can not choose a favorite... do you? 

Just love the stunning contrast between the crispy whites and the varied added details
 another changingmood in my bedroom...  Today some snapshots!

ps. thank you so much Design letters and fonQ.nl for inviting me and to make my acquaintance with the two sides of AJ




                                                                                           white duvet cover "purity"by Crispsheets