30.9.12

#instalove#instacorner#instaserie




Can you imagine... 
a beautiful lazy sunny sunday... spending in this beautiful corner... 

while watching some beautiful interior instagram pictures the other day, 
 I was wondering...   what would be their favorite corner at their home...
I asked some of these beautymakers to send one picture simply 
supplemented with some words... 

Sweet Si of the very inspiring blog french by design has send me her 2 favorites and said;


#My favorite corner of my house is definitely my kitchen since it's where the family 
spends most of the time together.  One feature of our kitchen is that it is a very long room divided by a center chimney, one side is for cooking and dining, and the other side, we use as a family/ tv room.# 


to inspire and to visit ... a view into her life .... french by design's instagram


Wish you all a wonderful Sunday...